We’re here to help you enjoy life and get the most out of your work abroad, whether your job’s in telecoms, IT, energy, oil and gas, construction or another sector.
We’ve got global payroll solutions in almost 100 countries to help you. So you’ll always get paid quickly. We’ll help sort you out the best employment model to keep more of your hard-earned cash from the taxman. We’ll make you totally tax compliant too.
Plus, our experienced staff will give you all the help you need for your move on work permits, visas, social security, local labour laws, location and more. Best of all, our fees are clear and transparent.
Recruiters & Employers
Whether you’re placing a single contractor or a whole team abroad fast, we’ve got the expertise to get your people on site quickly.
We streamline the process for you and make it cost-effective. You can be sure that that our global payroll services are flexible, comprehensive and 100% locally compliant. As a Professional Employment Organisation (PEO), we’ve the full range of employee management services.
So we can quickly help you with your questions on international tax compliance, HR legislation, social security, employment laws etc. We take care of all this so you can focus on the other important parts of your business.
We’ve been making life easier and more rewarding for our overseas contractors and international recruiters for more than 15 years.
Headquartered in the UK, we’ll help wherever in the world your overseas employment is. We deliver tax compliant payroll solutions in almost 100 countries through a global network of in-country partners and offices where we’re registered as employers.
Only the best for overseas
We know savvy contractors want to get the most out of their international salaries and feel they’re supported.
We know that recruitment agencies want efficient, tax compliant payroll solutions from reliable partners.
Don't worry, we don’t just
Once you begin working with Link Global Management, we become an integrated part of your team.
Why choose Link Global Management?
- Provide a flexible range of hassle-free tax planning choices to suit everyone.
- Give advice that’s tailor made to each situation, job role and country to help decide the best way to get paid.
- Help navigate the choice of best employment model, such as umbrella, limited company and self-employment.
- Put everything in place for contractors so they can dispense with the red tape and get on with enjoying the flexibility and fun of work abroad.
- Do this so you can relax, knowing the next invoice will get paid promptly and that everything’s tax compliant.
- Be there for you in the planning stage. Our friendly, experienced staff has worked abroad and is ready to answer any question.
- Help with visa and work permit issues, explain local social security and employment law, get you acquainted with the new location, and keep you posted on any local changes.
- Fit in seamlessly with recruiters to deliver the best solutions for the people you need to get on the ground quickly. We keep agency costs down too.
Link Global Blog
Almost two years ago on this blog, we documented some of the countries around the world that offered the most interesting opportunities for contractors. Bulgaria was one of them, on account of the openings that it offered – and continues to offer – in such sectors as agriculture, manufacturing and…
What comes to your mind when you first think of Sweden? For many people, it’s the quintessential Scandinavian cool – in several senses of that word – that initially dominates their thoughts. Alternatively, you might be reminded of the stunningly picturesque landscapes that dominate the country and are even visible…
In the event that you do decide to contract in Canada, you are also sure to be entranced by the stark contrast between its large and sparsely populated areas of forest and tundra, and the urbanized parts in which the vast majority of the population lives. Canada is a place…